• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save a pdf with multiple slides per page

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple pdf files that I would like to combine but for some of those files, there were originally from powerpoint. For those files, I would like to change the pdf so that there are multiple slides per page. I don't have a copy of the original powerpoints. I am trying to find an easy way to do this because I have at least a hundred pdfs to do. Thank you!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved to Creating, Editing & Exporting PDFs forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could print a PDF to the Adobe PDF printer, and select multiple Pages per Sheet on the Layout tab of the printer Properties dialog. Printing a PDF to PDF is generally frowned upon, but once it a while it comes in handy. It could have some unwelcome side effects though like wiping out your carefully crafted accessibility tags, bookmarks, and some document properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines