• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to skip this pop up message when batch save PDF as JPG?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Acrobat XI Pro and I'm currently using the Action Wizard function to batch save the PDF files into jpg files.  However, I sometimes encountered the below pop up windows asking whether I would like to save before closing the file.  It causes the action not totally "automatic".  Is there any settings or ways that these messages would not be shown?

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Add a Javascript step with:

this.dirty = false;

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a Javascript step with:

this.dirty = false;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, it works. there is also a javascript error message reminding me that some fields on the pdf are not filled and i have to press enter every single time. do u hv any suggestions? thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you give a bit more explanations? To the best of my (very limited) capabilities, I tried "adding a Javascript step". This is the result (also attached): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DnbSsTLqD2j1cb_4nJSJlvC3s6ZWSxHN/view?usp=sharing

But Adobe Acrobat XI Pro keeps asking me whether I want to close the document without saving AFTER the document has been saved... Not very useful in a 'batch' command, obviously.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I can't read this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://imgur.com/LLvaObn

The case is i let the user to download a pdf form to fill some information for me and i set some java script to prevent user to blank the cell. If some of the cell is blank there will be a pop up message to warn them like the above image. And now i got a lot of form to print so we are using the action wizard to convert all the pdf into jpg(print faster in jpg), but there are two type of pop up is stopping the action, one is the above java script warning i set and the other one is the ""save as" pop up, your answer add a java script step with: this.dity = fasle; did help with the "save as" pop up, can you write a script that if the " save as" pop up press no and if the warning pop up press enter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must disable/remove the Javascript code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines