• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Acrobat Pro DC - but Adobe keeps asking me to subscribe or upgrade to access tools/apps

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much as I stated above.  I have the full Acrobat Pro DC - billed yearly.  When trying to edit a PDF etc, it won't let me and instead asks me to subscribe or upgrade.
I've gone into my account and it all looks in order there - so why is it not registering that I do have full access.  Do I need to uninstall and reinstall?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bianca

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described you are unable to edit the PDF as it asks you to subscribe or upgrade.

I have checked the Adobe account linked with the Adobe ID  you are using on this community and traced an annual subscription for Acrobat Pro DC, Please log out of the application once and reboot the computer and log in with the same Adobe ID and check if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I logged out and rebooted my computer - and then my account said I had no current subscriptions. I have gone in and purchased an annual sub for Pro. Now I'm thinking I have two emails/two accounts set up - both with subscriptions.

Can you please confirm? One would be under this email (P.I Removed by Moderator) and one would be with my gmail ([P.I Removed by Moderator ]( P.I Removed by Moderator ))

Thanks for your help.
Bianca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I have checked both the email address you have shared and found the Acrobat Pro DC - Annual subscription with each ot them. Please login with any of the email and the password to use the application.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines