Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install the previous Patch update

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with the last update of Acrobat Pro (2021.007.20091). We use the Prinect plungin's (Heildelberg).

I need to reinstall Acrobat Pro with the last version (2021.005.20058).

I found the good update on your website (2021.005.20058), but it's only an update.

Where can i find an old base version of Acrobat CC 2021 ?

AZ Print.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Hi @defaultp3dsjgyf5s80 @defaultdkpixpbic7q5 @Bevi Chagnon - PubCom.com @Test Screen Name 

You can use the following guide to rollout to older version of Acrobat- https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:96e1e8b1-ab73-3dee-ac10-ca58978b0597

Please note that "Keeping auto update enabled" is essential to keep you updated with latest security mitigation, however as I mentioned in doc, you can turn it off temporarily until the reported issues with these plugins are fixed. Plea

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have also an issue with Enfocus Pitstop Plugin (on Mac) and the Adobe Support Assistant told me that, on mac os, it's not possible to downgrade Acrobat... The only solution he gaves me is to see with Enfocus if there is a solution (and, well... there is not..)

If you find the base version, I'm in !

Have a good day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Coralie,

Sorry for the trouble.

The team is aware of the issue related to with Enfocus Pitstop Plugin and working on the fix.

We will update you once we have more information on this.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MeenakshiNegi, people working in publishing often have deadlines of a few hours, and there can be very serious consequences if work is delayed. (Imagine if a newspaper cannot be published today, or a financial report legally due today cannot be made). These people NEED a link to go back to the earlier version while your team work on a solution. You cannot fix it fast enough for them. Please supply links and procedures immediately.  Patience will not save people's jobs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name  is correct.

One of the biggest drawbacks of using Adobe's PDF software rather than other brands is that users can't roll back to a previous version...for exactly the reaons described.

Other creative suite programs allow us to roll back, even have 2 versions installed at the same time on a workstation.

We need that capability with Acrobat as well. Telling us to wait for the updated plug-in isn't feasible for those who work daily with PDF files.

With all of the problems with Acrobat's latest update in Sept 2021, users are now stuck with a buggy version that they can't use...and once the update is installed, it can't be removed or rolled back.

This is unacceptable.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Coralie - S2E Impressions 

You can use the following guide to rollout to older version of Acrobat- https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:96e1e8b1-ab73-3dee-ac10-ca58978b0597

Please note that "Keeping auto update enabled" is essential to keep you updated with latest security mitigation, however as I mentioned in doc, you can turn it off temporarily until the reported issues with these plugins are fixed. Please keep following with the concerned plugin vendors.

Thanks,

Ankit.

Adobe Acroabt Software Engineer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultp,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you are experiencing issues with the latest version, would you mind sharing the details about the issue with us?

It would be helpful if you can share a small video of the issue occuring at your end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there is no probleme with acrobat Pro, but with my plugin.

It can't show (since the last update) the guideline, grip, box of the tools.

and sometimes the windows of Acrobat flashing whane i modifiy the PDF.

I desinstall Acrobat pro and search to reinstall, then it's difficult to do a video.

I'am on macOS Big Sur ; Core i9 10 threads ; 64 Go ; AMD Radeon Pro 5500XT

Plugin : Prinect PDF Toolbox 2021 (I use too Enfocus PitStop)

The only solution for this firms is Re-install the 2021.005.20058.

Could you give us un link to install the last base of Acrobat Pro 2021 (i'll link il with my licence CC) ?

Thanks

Alexis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had also problems with various plugins for acrobat (pitstop, quite imposing) and

performance problems with acrobat itself since the update 21.007.20091.

And yes, there is no time to wait for a official fix.

I do the last option: restore the acrobat dc folder in programs with timemachine on mac,

and it worked well. My restored version is 21.005.20058.

This is the direct previous version. Don't know if it will work if you go back to older versions with timemachine.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultp3dsjgyf5s80 @defaultdkpixpbic7q5 @Bevi Chagnon - PubCom.com @Test Screen Name 

Please note that "Keeping auto update enabled" is essential to keep you updated with latest security mitigation, however as I mentioned in doc, you can turn it off temporarily until the reported issues with these plugins are fixed. Please keep following with the concerned plugin vendors.

Thanks,

Ankit.

Adobe Acroabt Software Engineer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link.

I will finally be able to fully use acrobat and my plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ankit K Gupta those directions did not work for me on my Windows machine. The Base install for Windows on page Download Acrobat DC installer for Enterprise term or VIP license (adobe.com) installed the most recent version of Acrobat Pro DC, not an older version.

Is there a place to download an older version of Acrobat Pro DC for windows?

Thank you, 

Joseph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines