• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Export PDF?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find out how to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Export PDF as my desktop version was removed when I tried a free trial of Acrobat Pro. I can still use the online version to convert PDF documents to Word format but I prefer to have the software on my desktop so that the Word document is not saved into Adobe Cloud.

It appears that Adobe Acrobat Export PDF is now longer available as a separate program and when my subscription renews, I will have to pay for Adobe Acrobat Pro?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export PDF is a online service. It is not a program. You can access it in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I paid for my subscription it was a downloadable program, and worked better that the current online service..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it wasn't. That was never possible. It's a part of a larger application.

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExportPDF has always been an online service. But it worked right inside Acrobat Reader, so it didn't seem online. To use it that way

- uninstall Acrobat

- reinstall Reader (https://get.adobe.com/reader)

- sign in with the account which has the ExportPDF subscription.

Don't forget to cancel the Acrobat subscription within 7 days of starting the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines