• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues in Exporting PDF in Hindi Language to word

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert my pdf doc which is in Hindi language to word format. I tried Export PDF option in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but the converted document missing some details.

Since my document source language is Hindi I tried changing settings of conversion to "Set Language" to Hindi. But, I didn't find Hindi Language in options.

exportPDF_Hindi.PNG

Are there any alternate ways for doing this. I went through Adobe forums but no luck in finding solution to this issue.

Thanks for your time.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Udayvatti,

Please try and un check the option "Recognize Text If Needed", since we do not have OCR option for Hindi in the application and then try exporting the file.

Also, please mention the exact issue you face when exporting the file and if you receive any particular error, to help us understand better.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried converting with "Recognize Text If Needed" unchecked. I am able to convert the file without any errors from pdf to microsoft word but the converted document missing some letters. It is the same problem I was facing before.

conversionIssue.PNG

Please let me know if i can add anything to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did Adobe provide any solution? I am also stuck here. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Supriya

Please provide a solution. I am also stuck here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi udayvatti,

Did you find the solution for this error because i am also stuck here, can you please me help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines