• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links inside a PDF are not clickable in Chrome but are in Firefox.

New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that shows a Counties Assessor Plats. Each 'zone' has a clickable link to show a zoomed in version of that areas plats. Then more inside links inside that zone of each plat. This is posted on the counties websites. When users open this index map on Firefox, they can funnel through the inside links. That is the only browzer it works on. How do I fix this issue besides having all residents download firefox. Thanks for any suggestions. I am viewing in in Acrobat fyi. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you viewing it in Chrome using Acrobat, or using Chrome's built-in PDF viewer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issue. Windows Chrome default viewer does not allow links to work. Acrobat extension works fine. Unfortunately, we cannot ask all customers to install extension. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Google and ask them to solve this bug, then. We can't help beyond that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines