• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing Electronic Signatures

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to filter agreements if they were completed, in progress, cancelled, etc. through the 'Manage All Agreements' section of the E-Sign tool in Adobe. Now I don't see any options to filter by the status. On top of that, I used to be able to schedule reminders to be sent every day until the person signed the document, and that feature appears to be missing now too. Have these features been moved someplace else or removed entirely?

Adobe.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Craig26947478ynpv,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat and the delayed response.

Would you mind sharing the version number of the application you are using? With the latest versions of the application, clicking the option to see your agreements would redirect you to a web browser to get you logged in to Adobe Sign's web portal to manage your agreements and make changes to the settings you need.

You may refer to the given link for more: Manage, track, and change agreements.

Hope this clarifies your question.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 2022.003.20282. I've found with this newer version that the functionality does not exist in the desktop app, but when I access it through my browser it is there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Craig26947478ynpv

With the newer version, the option to use and manage sign agreements is available on the web browser instead of the native application.

You may check the release notes from the given link for more clarity: Acrobat Enterprise Release Notes — Acrobat-Acrobat Reader Release Notes

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines