• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

me equivoque al escoger el plan

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, queria contratar un plan mensual pero me equivoque y contraté un plan anual con pago mensual, ahora non puedo cancelar el plan porque me van a cobrar una penalización de 70 mil pesos chilenos, y yo solamente quería usar el plan por un mes y luego cancelarlo como lo habia hecho antes. Alguien sabe que puedo ahcer al respecto? no me quiero quedar con el plan por un año, no me interesa tenerlo. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Katherine27427080nayq,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with the subscription and cancellation.

For cancellation, you can visit the given link: How to cancel Adobe trial or subscription.

If you still have the issue and want further assistance, you can have a word with our support team, as they will be able to assist you on a real-time basis: Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines