Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Measurements disappearing - PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was measuring drawings on my Adobe and it was working perfectly fine. I managed to do about 3 measurements on one drawing and went to do the fourth. (I have set it up so that when the measurement completes it turns pink to highlight the area). When i went to do the fourth measurement when I connected the last points (Area tool) the line stayed as the default thin red line, showing no indication of size except in the bottom right hand corner. Then I moved on to do the next measurement and the minute I clicked to start the next measurement, the fourth measurement dissapeared completely.

Now I also cant do any other measurements on any other drawings, as the measurement never stays. I am using the desktop app. 

I have already tried the good old turn it off and back on again, I have also logged out of my adobe and back in again, i have shut adobe down and reopened it as well.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?