Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge data into watermark

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community.

I send out digital magazines to subscribers. Every magazine has on the right upper corner the name and email adress of the subscriber. I add this manually with the watermark tool, PDF per PDF. This takes a lot of time.

Is it possible to (with merge tags) import a list of data and to setup an automated watermark system so that I don’t need to create an individual watermark for every subscriber manually?

Thank you so much,

Many greetings,

Tom

TOPICS
How to , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible using a script, such as this (paid-for) tool I've developed that does just that:

https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-batch-watermark-a-pdf-file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I have tried out the demo version and it works a charm. 

One Q before I buy the plugin: is it possible to have the filename be one pars of the csv, for example only the first word or two words? 

My watermarks are quite long: 

'subscription on the name of: 

NAME

ADRESS

EMAILADDRESS

Thanks! 

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it!

Currently no, I'm afraid it only takes full values for the file name pattern. If you want, though, I could customize it for you so that it uses just the first two words, instead of the full text. Contact me privately to discuss it further, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines