• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation Toolbar Continuous Release | Version 2024.002.20893

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where please do I find Navigation Toolbar for the Acrobat Pro Continuous Release | Version 2024.002.20893? I've researched and looked and cannot find. I'm specifically looking to see buttons for First Page, Previous Page, Next Page, and Last Page. Thanks a million.

TOPICS
PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

The page navigation menu can be found here: Go to Hamburger menu > View > Page Navigation as shown in the screenshot

For more information please go through the help page (https://adobe.ly/3W2vmrH)

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
10 hours ago 10 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the assistance. I don't have the hamburger I guess b/c I'm on a Mac so I go to the View menu bar. Nevertheless, I'm looking please for a permanently mounted navigation bar that includes all of these buttons: First Page, Previous Page, Next Page, and Last Page. My navigation section only has Previous and Next. My Acrobat at work has these four buttons always available for easy clicking w/o having to go to the menu bar to select First Page or Last Page options. Is this b/c of the version I have with my Adobe subscription? Thanks, again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines