Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to activate Adobe Acrobat X Pro with the purchased licenses key

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concerns,

I purchased 2x licenses of Adobe Acrobat X pro a year ago and activate them. I wiped on of the computers and re-installed Adobe again with the licenses key. after using Adobe X it asks to activate the product, it won't accept the licenses key that came with it. please advise.

Thanks,

Fadi

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

-Forum quick start https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-5601

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

Invalid License http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

I followed the instruction in the link (Invalid License http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html)​ you provided and adobe won't activate, it is still prompt for activation. please advise.

Thank You

Fadi

email: faziz@etechcomputing.com

phone: 647.361.8191 x104

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

My apologies for in convenience.

• Adobe software title= Adobe Acrobat X Pro version= 10.0.0.396
  • Operating system= Windows10 64bit
  • Relevant hardware= 8GB RAM
  • Third-party software in use= No
  • What you did, what steps you took, what happened at what moment, and what you did to try to resolve it?

Answer:

During the Adobe Acrobat installation I entered/typed the licenses key then finished the installation successfully. When opening a PDF file Adobe Acrobat prompt to either enter the license key or to select the trial version which now 8 days left. Next, I uninstalled the product, deleted the Adobe from registrar and Adobe folder from the C drive, then re-installed it again. the same issue occurs.

Thanks,

Fadi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines