ONGOING! Issue with the scrolling speed on Mac OS in Acrobat CC

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this issue has been haunting me and many other Acrobat CC user for a long time now. It would be great if Adobe in all it's wisdom could fix it. The problem:

When scrolling in any application on MacOS (Monterey 12.1, but also happened in previous versions) using the mousewheel on my Logitech MX Master mouse (but other mice with scroll wheel also) adobe scrolls about 10 lines of text on a page with a small wheel movement. This makes reading very annoying, especially because Acrobat CC is the only application behaving this way and interferes with muscle memory. It frequently happens that i end up many page further in a document where as if i would scroll the same in for example Microsoft Word i would just scroll one page.

When using the Magic Trackpad Acrobat CC scrolling is fine and smooth and i would really like Acrobat CC to behave the same way, or at least have a smoother scrolling experience. I tried alle the "fixes" i could find on the forums, but non are of any help.

I included a video showing the effect. On the left you see Safari and on the right you see Adobe Acrobat CC. I am using the same scrollwheel movements on both applications and the difference in scrolling should be very noticable.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, any updates?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same problem too. Mac o/s Monterey v12.4 and most recent version of Adobe Acrobat with the following properties: Architecture: x86_64, Build: 17.12.30205.10205, AGM: 4.30.109, CoolType: 5.14.5, JP2K: 1.2.3.50018. I also have a Windows machine with Acrobat, and this is not an issue. I am using an Logitech MX Master Mouse. Everything is newly updated as the Mac Studio is minty new. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines