• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pdf compression's needs subscription?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I was using this online tool to compress my pdf all the time. Now, since last Friday it says that it needs subscription. I already have an account. Does anyone know more about this issue? Thank you!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

I have checked your Adobe account linked with the Adobe ID you are using on this community and found that you have a personal and company account linked with the same Adobe ID.

Please logout of the Adobe document cloud and relogin with the same Adobe ID and select the company account as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which online tool, exactly?

Which subscription, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Test Screen Name , sorry you are right! I was referring to adobe's online pdf compressor here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/acrobat/compress-pdf/?x_api_client_id=adobe_com&x_api_client_lo...

It was free until Friday. Now it requires further subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What subscription does it say it requires?

What subscription do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attaching a screenshot of what it requires. I have a free Document cloud account and I had access to every service of the cloud up untill now. I have a business account, "adobe for teams", including all the creative apps and adobe acrobat pro dc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

I have checked your Adobe account linked with the Adobe ID you are using on this community and found that you have a personal and company account linked with the same Adobe ID.

Please logout of the Adobe document cloud and relogin with the same Adobe ID and select the company account as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

everything seems to work just fine now! Thank you so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you solved it. I was a bit thrown because it never was free, so far as I know. I guess your company was paying for you to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines