• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Converter not working

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to PDF Converter but when I am in Acrobat reader, I cannot export. When I click on "Export", I get a blank screen.

Help!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroleh,

As explained above, when clicking on Edit tool the window appears blank. So, have you experienced this problem only with the Edit tool or all the tool returns the blank page?

You may try the following steps and see if that helps-

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can restart your PC and your converter tool to have a try. If the screen is still blank, you can try another converter, I have used the Deli PDF Converter, this tool is safe and free to use, maybe it can help you. It seems that the issue is on your converter tool.

Hope it can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that doesn't work, you can try logging into documentcloud.adobe.com and then login with your credentials to use the Export PDF subscription. Let us know how it goes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines