• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Tabs

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a PDF, it appears as two separate tabs on the bottom of my computer screen.  If I click on one, it will take me to the PDF, but if I click on the other one it doesn't do anything.  Why is this and where can I change this in my settings?  Thank you.

TOPICS
PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_5327.jpg

 See attached.  Only one PDF is open, but there are two tabs for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mark353060688du2 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out. 

Have you started experiencing this issue recently?

Could you please verify the version of Acrobat DC you're currently using? You can find this information by navigating to Help > About Acrobat. Make sure you have the latest version, 23.08.20533, installed. If not, you can check for updates by going to Help > Check for Updates. After updating, please restart your computer.

Additionally, if you're on a Windows system, you can try repairing the installation through the Help menu.

If the issue persists, I recommend resetting Acrobat's preferences. You can follow the steps outlined in this guide: How to Reset Acrobat Preference Settings to Default.

Let me know if these steps resolve the issue for you

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 2023.008.20533/64-bit in Adobe Acrobat Pro.  No updates are available.  I don't know what happens when you reset Acrobat's preferences, but I have alot of settings and plug ins that I'd rather not have to re-do again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html  , Procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html  and share them via any cloud storage. Just upload the log file to the cloud and generate the link and share that link with us for further investigation.

Regards
Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines