• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to JPG does not work

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro 2022.003 and can't get the PDF to JPEG export to work...

Steps:

- 1 page PDF -> Export To -> Image -> JPEG ->  Enter in location and filename -> SAVE

and the save screen disappears, but there is no JPEG file generated.

This has worked fine in previous versions.

- Running Dell XPS laptop, 2021 model

- Running Windows 10, latest updates

- I uninstalled, rebooted, ran the Adobe Acrobat cleaner, rebooted, reinstalled the software, rebooted and it still doesn't work.

Like I said, it worked before...?

Suggestions?

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it on my installation (the most up-to-date release), and it functioned properly.  The very first thing I'd recommend is to check for an update and insure you have the latest and greatest.  I'm running 2022.003.20263.

If yours is up to date, I'd then give a Repair Installation a try. I don't know if your re-installation was done by a local installation file, or by downloading from the cloud... but checking for an update might be worth it, even though you've gone through the mill with cleaner, reinstall, etc.

My  best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on my desktop (version 2022.003.20263, Win11). I have the same version on my laptop (also Win 11) and there it works without any problem ... Repaired, reinstalled, ... but to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird!  Hopefully, someone will jump in with some insight into the problem.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the replies.  There is some comfort in knowing I'm not alone,

I just don't get it.  I've used the pdf-jpg for years with no problems.  I just went thru the whole uninstall, reboot, cleanup Utility, reboot, reinstall, reboot.  And nothing. Did a Dell update.  Windows update.  No success.
Even went through the whole process again and installed the 32-bit version. No luck.  I know it's probably some small tweak, but I have no idea where to start looking. The pdf-jpg works fine in Photoshop, so I'll use that workaround for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The strange thing is also that export to png does work, but export to tif doesn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`m havign the same issue.

It worked fine yesterday.

I`ve tried updating, no change.

Uninstall and re install does not work either 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem, it used to work perfectly before, i'm puzzled myself. i have latest version 2022.003.20282 on a 12th gen intel core i7 desktop w 32gb ram + dedicated grfx + win 11 pro. as i export to jpg, i see in the folder i'm saving to, that it would momentarily show up with a file, then disappears. now i just have to esport to png, at least that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the JPG files appear in the folder for a second, but when the conversion process finishes after the last page, all generated files (1-n, but never complete) disappear immediately.

JPG is not working, JPG2000, TIF and PNG are processed properly.

My version 2022.003.20282 (64-bit) on Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was helped in a separate support ticket regarding Egnyte, you might want to try this: https://community-adobe-com.translate.goog/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-22-003-20263-export-...

Disabling Protected View allowed us to export a pdf into jpeg and have it save successfully in cloud storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines