• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Wont Email

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For work, I am creating proposals which I download and save as a PDF file, which then activates Adobe and the pdf file is available to view in Adobe Acrobat... immediately following I need to email this file.  Top right, there is an envelope icon for selecting to email.  When I select that an email text box pops up

To:

cc:

Subject:

I complete by filling out "to" and enter a "subject" name and to the left of those is an arrow that says "send" and I select to send and never does the email arrive.  Usually I am sending it to myself at another email I use for work, so that I can pull the file up from my email on other devices. I also send to a co-worker and we aren't getting an emails sent from this method. How can I send directly from Acrobat.  As well, it does not seem easy to rename these files in Acrobat.  Any ideas on either of these dilemmas?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Hi Chuckaverill

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to send the PDF using the email option in Adobe Acrobat DC

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To Check the go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC

Make sure you are using the latest version 20.009.20067. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of the OS? Please try to repair the installation (For Windows Only) Go to Help >

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chuckaverill

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to send the PDF using the email option in Adobe Acrobat DC

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To Check the go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC

Make sure you are using the latest version 20.009.20067. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of the OS? Please try to repair the installation (For Windows Only) Go to Help > Repair Installation and see if that works.

You may also refer to the help pages listed below and see if that helps.

1. Share files online with Adobe Acrobat

2. Attach to email option is not working | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am having a problem with this as well. The form for signatures does not go out to certain email addresses, I get a confirmation with no problem and I sent the same form to my second personal email, and I received it with no problem. Can I have someone take a look? and yes I checked for updates, I am using the latest and greatest. Any help is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Cindy27260778vzkf 

We are sorry to hear that and the delay in response.

What happens when you send the PDF form to specific email addresses, do you get any error messages? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Also, if you are using a work/IT-managed computer, then try using the personal computer and check for the issue.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines