• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan cancellation

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realised that cancelling my anual plan will end up with an absolutely ridiculous fee about £100. Even though this was mentioned at subscripting but the exact fee was not included, making me feel like this is an deliberate trap. My original plan was to use this for my thesis for several month and there were not monthly plan available which is why I subscripted this plan thinking Ill just pay a little extra for cancellation......

At this point I just wonder if the plan will be automatically renewed after a year? Or do I need to cancel it myself? 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fee depends on when you cancel, since the monthly payments of an annual plan are lower than those of a month-by-month subscription, so it's only fair to ask you to pay for the difference in price when you break your contract, no?

I believe the subscription does auto-renew. You need to disable that in your profile's settings if you don't want it to happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Do you know where I can disable that? I had a look in the manage plan and manage account pages I cannot find anything allows me to do that?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go here: https://account.adobe.com/?lang=en&mv=other&promoid=VTC5JZ8L

Click on "Manage Plan" and you should see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I tried that, if I click cancel my plan thats where I pay the £100 penalty 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I think there is only one plan, theres no monthly option. the one I subscribe to is monthly payment for one year... which is bizzard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see there are three options when you subscribe. The first one is a monthly payment without a yearly commitment:

try67_0-1714489098085.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines