• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor Quality PDF from AutoCAD

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat Pro DC - when I generate a pdf from AutoCAD the quality is terrible. I have tried smoothing fonts and increasing the resolution but it does not change anything. I have pasted a snapshot below and would appreciate some help to fix this.

stuart5E1E_0-1620322320716.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What steps do you follow exactly to make the PDF? What version of AutoCAD do you run?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use AutoCAD LT 2016 and Adobe PDF is a print option. This problem has only just occurred, following an Adobe update - previously all PDF's generated were very good quality.

I generate PDF's by using the PLOT command. The plot I pasted before was printed at Max Quality (1200DPI) but the results were still very poor.

After I posted yesterday I generated a further pdf using Microsoft Print to PDF and this was perfect, so there is either an incorrect  Adobe/AutoCAD setting or a fault with Adobe Acrobat for AutoCAD.

In addition, if  I print to PDF fromWord or Excel - Adobe works fine. It just seems to be an AutoCAD problem.

I will have the latest version of AutoCAD fitting in the next few weeks, however if anyone can suggest a fix for this problem in the meantime it would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines