Print Adobe PDF with wrong characters

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open one PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32-bit), and I print it as "Adobe PDF" to make every pictures or PDF the same width and height. I mistakenly clicked "Advanced" setting and don't know what I have changed. The output PDF in some pages always has wrong characters as shown below. I tried everything to change the setting back but it doesn't work. Does anyone know the reason.

Zhijie24323610zoqq_0-1651732621685.png

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I print it as "Adobe PDF" to make every pictures or PDF the same width and height."

You should use the Preflight tools instead of refrying.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your response. I have never used that function. Just want to know how to get it back to the original setting or is there any way to reset every setting of Adobe Acrobat Pro?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines