• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print multiple pages full width from a long single page pdf

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super frustrated. I have a 1 page screenshot of a website (which is probably 2-3 pages worth long at full width) and I want to print it full width, on multiple pages... but can only seem to get it to print out the top portion full width. It won't print the rest of it out.

I tried to split the pdf, but it's only one page and won't let me split it into more pages.

Fit to page shows the whole pdf with a bunch of white space on both sides because it's shrunk down.

I want it FULL WIDTH, which means this large pdf image (too long to be printed on a single page) needs to be printed off on multiple pages.

If I try the poster thing, it puts it on 4 sheets. I just want it to print one after the other where I could tape the top part, to the next part, and if it needs 3 sheets for the whole length of the website, then I would just tape that one to the 2nd one.

So full width, no space on the top or bottom, one page after another from a single pdf image screenshot of a website.

HOW DO I DO THIS?!

Thanks you in advance!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have access to Adobe Illustrator? 

Illustrator can open a PDF with no issues. In Illustrator, you can do everything you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a link to a related discussion with several print options:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/long-pdf-wants-to-print-on-one-page/m-p/11418442#...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines