• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printed form becomes locked and can no longer be edited

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the same form downloaded from the web for the last couple months. Now when I print the form, it becomes locked and I can no longer edit it...  I am forced to download it again and again everytime I print it.  This has never been an issue before and is causing significant delays. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume you're using acrobat pro?

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What want you edit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines