• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Privacy between Creative Cloud licenses

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out how to password protect Creative Cloud files between licenses on a single business account. This is for all applications. I can only find info on Acrobat files. We are using PS, AI and ID, and each license contains private files.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say you have a "single business account" do you mean a Teams account, or a single license installed/activated on two systems?

If you have your own Adobe ID logon, then your CC files shouldn't be available to the other users (with separate IDs) unless they are shared. 

You could also store them locally on a server, usually each employee has an area to store files that others can access. If you mean private, as in personal, they shouldn't be on work computers. Companies may own all work done on employee time and created on company system/software. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is pretty convoluted.

1. I have a personal account under courtneydawg@gmail.com which includes Photoshop only.

2. I would like to close that account, as my employer has purchased a full Creative Cloud subscription for me.

3. The account in #2 above is personal in that it is only for me to use (on two devices, as stipulated by Adobe). 

4. There were multiple accounts used by my employer (MarketPro Inc) in the past, but all have expired or been canceled by MarketPro.

5. I have tried deleting my desktop app several times in an attempt to default only to the newest single-user account purchased by MarketPro in March, 2022.

6. When I log in with my business email (courtney@marketproinc.com), I am not taken to the right account. I am taken to the free account MarketPro had originally told me to use.

7. When I log in with the corporate email (marketpro@marketproinc.com), I am not taken to the right account (the one we are being charge $52/no for, that only I use)

8. I cannot find the correct confirmation from Adobe, directing me to the new paid account in my email. I ordered with a company card, so no one else in the company has the correct login info.

9. We are billed automatically, so even my accounting department says they cannot verify any of the account info. Not sure if this is true, but I cannot get beyond this with them.

10. I am asking you to look up my account, either by company name or one of my two possible email addresses, the two marketproinc addresses list above, and please help me clear what every cache I need to to prevent the desktop creative cloud app from reverting to any of the previous accounts.

Thanks so much. This has been a HUGE problem, and I really need to get it resolved. Any help on your part would be very, very much appreciated.

Courtney Cooper

MarketPro Inc.

8. I canno

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines