• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Procedure Entry Point Could Not Be Located

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received this error message all day long when trying to operate Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ona Windows 10 desktop. I tried to use a keyboard shortcut to magnify the page adn received this message. I tried printing a select number of pages in a multi page document and received this message. When I was adding text using the "Comment" function typing in the document I received a delayed reaction to my key strokes and have had no issue typing in any other program all day long. I restarted my computer and successfully ran a repair on the Acrobat file and I am still having this issue. 

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

FYI. The fix for me was opening cmd via Windows Key + R, typing cmd and hilding shift and enter (to open command line with admin rights) I then ran sfc /scannow. It found corrupted files. Restarted computer and testing confirmed it was fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lizh,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the Tsheets.engine.dll error

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Dc you are using. To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the version 21.05.20058 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Please try to close the quickbook and reopen it and see if that helps. Also you may try to rename the TSheets.Engine.dll to ".old" as described in the correct answer marked here - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/entry-point-not-found-acrobat-pro-dc/m-p/12060097#M318859 and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but it was NOT in connection with Quickbooks and I do not use TSheets in Quickbooks. I chatted with an Adboe support team member who even though the problems went away once I contacted them still insisted on removing and reinstalling the program which erased ALL of my personal settings in the program and this week I am having issues with the program crashing while in use and I am un able to locate the program in my program list not can I pin the program to my start menu for east access. I am really not sure what the support team member did to my coputer and I am very unhappy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there and check.

Also please checkout the steps shared in the help page - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-windows-os.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you just fix the problem?  Appears there are enough of us having this issue.  I don't use TSheets.  Did a search for that particular DLL, and it does not reside on my computer.  I should not have to rebuild QB every time I use a program not associated with QB.  And there appears to be no fix for Adobe when QB is running.  PDFs not from QB should not be linked to QB in any way.  So, please, fix this issue, as it is not a QB issue but an Adobe issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem, have never ever used QB in relation to acrobat and I cannot type anything in adobe without it spamming that error, my acrobat is Unusable. Quickbooks is extremely outdated, please remove any auto functionality or atleast let me turn that setting off, I have no PDF viewer/editor until this is fixed.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Our entire accounting firm is fighting this issue and during the midst of an extremely busy time of year between income tax preparation and year-end bookkeeping. We migrated to Adobe Acrobat DC this year for our PDF editing needs and this errors across our 3 offices and 30 staff has been a nightmare this month. Our I.T. consultant has only found workarounds, which don't cut it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI. The fix for me was opening cmd via Windows Key + R, typing cmd and hilding shift and enter (to open command line with admin rights) I then ran sfc /scannow. It found corrupted files. Restarted computer and testing confirmed it was fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

holding shift and enter*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an administrator and that function does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines