• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re-install acrobat pro cs6

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I re-install Acrobat pro from the disk, (Adobe CS6 Des&Web Premium) after uninstall and accidentally deleted the app and other related files, without deactivating?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

You can contact Adobe customer care to deactivate the previous installs.

Then click the chat bubble bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact Adobe customer care to deactivate the previous installs.

Then click the chat bubble bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried. They say that the CS6 is not supported anymore and told me to ask the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried. They say that the CS6 is not supported anymore and told me to ask the community.

By @ayala Bashan

Correct, except for activation problems due to unconventional uninstalls (computer failure, delete, reformat…). The big issue is to reinstall and get a compatible environment for activation. As the software stays on the computer it may still run, but when you need to reinstall, some processes that 10 years ago were present, may or may not work any more. And for that, nobody can help you.

It's like having a light bulb going out of order, and the new ones have a different thread.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can't help you at all. Only they can. Call again and insist they perform this action. If they refuse, ask to talk to a manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the same computer? Simply install. It may be, however, that the OS is no more supporting the installation procedure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on how much they deleted - if they uninstalled the resource files may not be there to allow activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I manneged to restore and put back all deleted files, but still getting errors when try to install the Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point you have a mess. I would uninstall using the Adobe Acrobat Uninstall application and contact Adobe Customer Support to resolve. They will not be able to resolve the install itself, but they can reset the activation count allowing you to reinstall clean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on how much they deleted - if they uninstalled the resource files may not be there to allow activation.

By @kevin stohlmeyer

Yes, it always depends…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same computer, Same OS. In a certen point, whenever I tried to open Acrobat Pro, It crushed after a few secunds. So I uninstalled and tryed to re-install from the disk, but I just keep getting errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What errors are you getting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same computer, same OS: I doubt that. From 10 years ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reinstalling it, as suggested. If it says that you have no activations left contact Adobe Support (via chat or phone) and ask for an "activation count reset".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what I anticipated. Contact Adobe Support with the method described in the first response. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines