Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove AI Assistant From the Tool Bar or Give An Option To Hide It

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,

Please remove the AI Assistant from the top tool bar in Adobe or give the app users a way to hide that feature.  I'm sure there is a group of people who find this tool useful and I am well aware there is a check box in the settings page that claims to remove the AI functions but it does not.  I'm kindly asking that the Adobe engineers just make that check box work so when it is selected, the AI features tool stops poping up in the top corner when ever I open a document, the tool bar button can be completely hidden, and make the AI just hide in the background for when there is a chance the end user would like to enable this feature.  A lot of mature, professional, and understanding software developers take into consideration that feedback from the end users is paramount to developing a viable program.  What is happening now is not just pothetic but  unprofessional and detrimental to most people who use Adobe Acrabat.

Please upvote this in the hopes that Adobe gets up and fixes their stuff.

[abuse removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Al Assistant , Comment review and collaborate Experiment , Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?