I use the "Send for Comments" tool to send PDF proofs to clients for review. A very large book that my client has been reviewing fine for weeks, now only loads the first two pages... all other pages are showing as blank when viewed online via the Adobe Cloud website. This happens for both me and the client. I am able to open the file fine and see all comments when I open the file via my desktop app, but the online file only shows highlights of previous comments over blank pages (see screenshot).
I have tried:
- Unsharing and resharing the file
- Downloading all existing comments; deleting the online version and re-uploading with a new file name
- Quiting and restarting Adobe
- Trying to access the online version as both a guest and signed into my account
- Tried accessing the online version from both Safari (Version 16.3 (166126.96.36.199.6, 16614) and from Chrome (Version 109.0.5414.119 (Official Build) (x86_64))
- Tried the above after clearing cache and browsing history from both browsers
- Have checked that I am running the latest version of Acrobat Pro (Version 2022.003.20314)
- Have checked other PDF's, and they all work fine
I need this fixed ASAP so that my client can continue thier proof review without delaying thier publication deadline.