Serial Number Could Not Be Processed

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I purchased Adobe Acrobat 2020 Pro. I downloaded and attempted to install but encountered a print spool error, due to disabling it for the windows vunerability. I had top exit the installer, enable the function, then redo the install. I keep getting this error. 

Daniel25555234iwsz_0-1659892357848.png

I have tried deleting and redownloading, but the error persists. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thy this: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html

If this doesn't help, you may have to contact the dealer you got the serial from. If the dealer is Adobe then call them.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase it directly from Adobe, or from a known and official reseller, or from someone else?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I purchased it directly from adobe. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines