Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stamps in toolbar (quick toolbar) Acrobat DC

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

Im using stamps alot, and as a time winning trick I always save them in my quick toolbar.

In the previous versions of acrobat (acrobat pro X for example) I could personalize my toolbar (quick toolbar) and i could save stamps in it.

But in acrobat DC i can't seem to find this feature.

Anyone who could help me guide into the right direction ?

Thanks in advance,Kind regards,

Kevin

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to inform you that the feature is not available in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Reader DC is a free software that helps you to view, print, sign and annotate PDFs.

It is not possible to add the quick tools to the toolbar in Reader DC.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevinb,

You can customize the toolbar in Adobe Acrobat DC too.

You just need to right click on the toolbar and select "Customize quick tools".

Then select the stamp tool from the list under Comment and click on the upward arrow at the extreme right of the window.

Check the screenshot below:

You may also add the customized tools in the tools pane at right to easily access the most used tools.

Check the steps mentioned below the headline "Create Custom Tools" in this help document Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Meenakshi,

Thanks for this fast and clear answer.

Although i can't seem to find these options you mention. Note: Im talking about Acrobat Reader DC.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to inform you that the feature is not available in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Reader DC is a free software that helps you to view, print, sign and annotate PDFs.

It is not possible to add the quick tools to the toolbar in Reader DC.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question, and I have Adobe Acrobat. The only option that I can see under stamp (following your instructions above) is Bates Numbering, which I don't want or need.

I need a quick link for Approved (Dynamic) in the quick link tool bar please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>I have the same question, and I have Adobe Acrobat.

Acrobat what--Pro, Standard, Reader?

What version?

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Creamer Training?? Well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of what you're seeing, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had included a screenshot in my original post, are you able to see it? I think I resolved my own issue though. I found I was able to add the Stamp shortcut from within the Comment section instead of the Stamp section which I had shown in my screenshot. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Well" what?

If you read this thread, you would have seen the answer in the very first reply by Meenakshi Negi on May 28, 2018. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do this it only shows an option of adding Batest Numbering instead of the Stamp shortcut itself. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add the stamp to the tool bar at the top in Adobe Pro DC (can't do it in reader because reader is only for reading PDF's not editing and stamping is editing). Right Click on the Toolbar and go to Customize Quick Tools and the stamp is hidden under the "Comment" tool field not intiutively under the Stamp too. Select "Stamps" and click the upward arrow with the plus sign on the right.

Not sure why these Adobe Pro's didn't know what people were talking about here. Also don't know why Adobe continues to make this software more dubious than the previous versions. Adobe Acrobat 9.0 was the most intuitive version. I miss the layout and ease of use of that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the first reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, adding a stamp to a file is not technically editing, it's commenting, and it certainly is possible to do it in Reader, and you can create your own stamps in Reader, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is exactly what I was trying to do. Thanks for this comment. You've made my pdf'ing a lot easier now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines