• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Streamline e-signature flow

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently trialling e-signature collection for our company. Is it possible to streamline the process for collecting e-signatures? The way I see it working currently is as follows:

1. A mailmerge Word 'contract' is created (by our case management system) 
  2. This Word document has to be converted to PDF
  3. PDF is then added to e-signatures tool either on cloud or from within Acrobat Pro app 
  4. Signature fields have to be specified manually to the document
  5. An email address is specified to send the document to for signing

The problem I see is that this process is complicated and many of our employees who are in charge of sending docs for signature will find the process too complicated and time consuming. Maybe I haven't fully tested/read the docs, but ideally, to streamline this process, can webhooks or some other method be made available to send a document for e-signatures? Ideally the following process would be desirable:

1. PDF created from Word doc with signature fields
  2. PDF emailed as attachment to our Adobe cloud e-signature account, with email address of person to sign contained in subject
  3. Signature fields are automatically detected in the source document
  4. e-signature request is automatically sent to recipient
TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver27633426vszv,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the delay in response.

Currently, the workflow of sending the document automatically to recipients is not possible.

However, some steps can be reduced here. You may use a Word document to upload to Acrobat sign instead of converting it to PDF. Also, you may create the form template and save them in Acrobat Sign. So, whenever you need to get a signature on a document, you may simply select and send it.

Let us know if you have any questions or thoughts. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Meenakshi, I noticed that forms can be saved as templates in Sign, but each form is personalised within our case management system with the recipients details.

I thought about it after and maybe a different approach would be to allow adding the signature/date fields into the word document template within the case management system, perhaps using some 'tag' that when the doc is sent to Sign the systen would pick up on these 'tags' and automatically convert it into signature/date fields. You could then build in consistency in the formatting of the sig field so that they are uniform in size between every form. E.g. something like:

<acrobatsign type="signature" width="75" height="30" recipient="user@somedomain.com">

<acrobatsign type="date" format="DD/MM/YYYY" height="30" fontsize="18">

I'm looking to avoid the professional staff having to add the fields on Sign as 1) they'll most likely get it wrong; 2) their time is better spent progressing cases rather than fiddling about with Sign. We could delegate the process of sending forms to sign to admin staff, but they are already overworked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines