• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Premium using Apple ID thru iOS devise last April 2022 but now bugged

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still ongoing subscription, paid full, but now cannot use Premium Perks as when I log-in the App in my iPad, it notes there that for Free User only. Tried to uninstall/install app, off/reboot, Re-log-in, unsubscribe/resubscribe, but still cannot use. Adobe does not recognize that my Apple ID Account is subscribed for this. I need to install and subscribe to another Adobe Acrobat App for the functions I already paid for before?This should not be the case!Hope it gets fixed soon as this is making an inconvenience to my work.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jose Miguel26896971wwpk,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with the Acrobat Reader Mobile subscription.

Would you mind trying the below troubleshooting steps and checking if it helps:

1. Open Acrobat Reader Mobile.

2. Click on your profile icon-> Subscription.

3. Click on the blue icon saying, "Restore Purchases."

If this does not help, please share a screenshot of the message you receive when trying the steps.

You may take further reference from here: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines