• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

suddenly won't print a pdf

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden today I can't print a PDF.  I can open one but it won't let me print one.  Says error 300

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Hi annz16531201 terij8915151

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. Could you try removing Acrobat DC using cleaner tool found here: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs , restart the computer and then reinstall Acrobat DC from here - Download and install Acrobat DC subscription on a computer

Reboot the machine and try again.

If issue still persists, please contact our support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terij,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to print pdf, is that correct?

Could you let us know the application you are trying to print in - Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat?

Try troubleshooting steps given in this help document: Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

Also, try printing from other application and check if that works.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe acrobat DC Pro.  All of a sudden I don't even have an option to print PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue...only my print files go to never never land.

I have tried trouble shooting tips to no avail.

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I'm on a PC.

This applies to all files being sent to print through Acrobat.

All other programs are printing fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Annz,

Is there any error message you are getting when trying to print?

Also, try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again. You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

2- Run Acrobat as an administrator - Run an Adobe program as administrator | Windows 7, Vista

3- Try printing as image : Print PDF as image | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

4- Try printing after disabling protected view , launch Acrobat>click on Edit menu>select Preferences>click Security (Enhanced)>click Protected View>click Off>OK, relaunch Acrobat and try again.

Please note: disabling protected mode is for troubleshooting purpose only, and not recommended. Please turn the feature back on after troubleshooting is complete.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here...no error message and can't print. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Shivam -

I have tried all of the above.

I do not get an error message.

And...I cannot print.

Sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annz16531201 terij8915151

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. Could you try removing Acrobat DC using cleaner tool found here: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs , restart the computer and then reinstall Acrobat DC from here - Download and install Acrobat DC subscription on a computer

Reboot the machine and try again.

If issue still persists, please contact our support here: Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seemed to do the trick. Thanks, Shivam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue and have tried all the troubleshooting steps except

Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs , restart the computer and then reinstall Acrobat DC from here - Download and install Acrobat DC subscription on a computer Reboot the machine and try again.

My partner suddenly couldn't print PDFs to our Epson WF7220, and has just worked around for a few months. Suddenly this week I can't print PDFs to same printer. We are both MacOS10.13.6, (iMac and laptop). Latest Epson software is updated. When we send PDF to epson to print, it activates the printer icon for 1 second, then disappears. When it was working, the Epson icon would activate in the dock and stay "on" til printing completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. My PDFs won't print. I spent forever with Epson support and the problem seems to be with Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS and version?

Does „print as image“ (advanced button in the print dialogue) help?

BTW: printer manufacturers often claim the problem needs to be the other side. Most problems come, however, from printer drivers that are poorly programmed or alter the printing data.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha ha! So, right after I posted above, I updated my Mac OS and it prints! Yay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact issue has just recurred as of yesterday.

I downloaded the lastest print Epson driver (which was what I already had, but I reinstalled it).

Are there any other solutions? Some of my PDFs I need to print without resorting to print as image (they tend to degrade print quality).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue. I print an Acrobat Pro DC doc, and the doc never makes it to the print queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had teh same issue - it all happened afte I bought  Adobe Pro for $14.99/mo. I cancelled it (because it caused issues) and ADOBE charged me $90 cancellation fee - which is absolutely totally outrageous. After installing, things started to go wrong - including pdf's not printing. So I deleted it and reinstalled the free version and restarted my computer. Two thumbs WAY down for ADOBE and their billing policies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines