Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tab not moving next page

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've created a simple form in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the the tab order doesn't advance to the next page and it loops back into the first tab on the current page. I've tried adjusting it and have it set to page order manually but it doesn't move to page 2 from page 1.  

Is there any way to connect the pages or make it so that if someone presses tab at the end of the form on page 1, it automatically takes themto pge 2? 

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine for me. Where are you opening it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm opening it on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2021.011.20039. I can't use the tab to get from the checkboxes on page 1 to the names text filled on page 2.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this issue but unbeknownist to me, it was picking up hyperlink buttons at the top of the page (but they weren't appearing as a numbered field). I had to recreate buttons for these and fixed the tab ordering to sequentially flow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, links (and comments!) are included in the tab order, and that can't be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines