• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Fields in Prepared Form Working in Preview but Not Out of Preview

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am have successfully made forms for several years using my work account/computer. This is my first time using pro on my personal computer to create forms. I followed the easy process of having Adobe automatically detect form fields. There were a few places where I had to add additional text fields. In preview mode, all text fields are working. When exiting preview and prepare form, the field does not allow text input and a blue box appears (only in fields that were manually detected). Other answers suggested turning off the preferences for highlighted fields was not relevant here. I tested this form in Chrome browser and all fields are fillable without the weird blue boxes. I've attached the screen shot of preview mode working and the blue box issue once out of preview. Any ideas on how to fix this or some setting I'm missing somwhere?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have problem with filling fields it is a known bug from recent update, there are a lot of these posts on the forum, here is one of them:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/unable-to-write-in-fillable-field/td-p/14564470 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JennVOR,

Thank you for reaching out.

The team is working on this. We will update you once the fix will be available.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JennVOR,

Thank you for your patience so far, and sorry about the delay on this.

The issue has been resolved. Please reboot the machine and then relaunch Acrobat.

Then, wait for some time and try to fill out the forms again. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines