• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The serial number XXXX is already in use by the maximum allowed computers. Acrobat 11 XI PRO

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe support via chat and they told me to post here. IDK why they just cant help me through the chat/support channels... but here goes..

Im the original owner of this software and over the years ive migrated from computer to computer and done upgrades. I do not have access to any of the previous configurations of this software on other computers. I did just upgrade my motherboard which im guessing triggered this message.

Dear Adobe - please help me resolve this

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help you. Contact them again and insist on an "activation count reset", even if they say it's an unsupported version (which is true, but not relevant). Only they can help you, so don't let them send you back here, either. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it was the rep just pawning me off on the community... bah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines