• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an error processing a page. Out of memory

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PDF does not render the page, show the warning "There was an error processing a page. Out of memory"
My PC have 16Gb of memory. 

Can someone help me?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luiz colman

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, the PDF does not render the page, show the warning "There was an error processing a page. Out of memory"

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Have you created this PDF file or have you got it from a different user?

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? TO check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.05.20048 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once and check.

You may also check the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/an-error-processing-a-page/m-p/9247432 and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe team,

I'm facing the same issue on this matter. "There was an error processing a page. Out of memory"

the version I'm using is adobe AcroRdrDCx32 - Upd2200120117 which I have uninstall and reinstall the adobe DC.

clear my caches/cookies on all my browser, reboot afew times of my PC. disabled the protection view on browser and adobe DC application. The file that I open up is bank protected file which request to enter password. I do not face any issue to access for the rest of PDF. this is only happen to this PDF file.

that PDF was sent to another user with protected views which we tested that PDF open up with that particular user is working fine but when it reforwarded to other 4 users. the 4 users was not able to open up that file even we enter the correct password. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines