Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There were no pages selected to print

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gurus

I need some serious help, I have a PDF which contains two pages each page is 11x17, it's a menu, I am trying to print this pages to a Ricoh mpc4503 and before it even do anything I get this error

: There were no pages selected to print.

Can someone please help me out, if you have ever come across this issue.

Thanks  a Bunch

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

See here for a potential workaround: "No Pages Selected To Print" Error - KHKonsulting LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnyOne?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi newbiws,

Please run "Repair Installation" under the Help menu.

Try "Print as image" option to print PDF.

Open print window, go to Advanced tab and check the box for "Print as Image".

The click OK at the bottom and then print.

If this does not help, try to change "View documents in PDF/A mode" to Never under Edit menu>Preferences>Documents.

Click OK at the bottom to save settings.

Let us know if it helps or if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue even after taking all of these steps. 'The PDF could not be printed." then "There were no pages selected to print."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here for a potential workaround: "No Pages Selected To Print" Error - KHKonsulting LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2nd option worked for me, thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! both these options worked 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just encountered this problem on a Mac.  It was specific to the document and none of the suggestions listed so far worked.  However, I finally found a work around... I right-clicked on the Document, selected "Open With" and chose "Preview".  I could print using Preview, but not Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and the work around via prin t using Preview worked. But what is the problem with print using Acrobat?  How can I fix that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I've been living in these Adobe Community forums this past week.
InD, Illustrator, Bridge and now Acrobat. The pain, so much pain.

Anyway, I've triggered this warning somehow on my mac too.

Hoping for a solution to a problem I' ve never experienced before in all my days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what causes it, but it's highly reproducible.  The error occurs every time I print this specific document.  So if Adobe contacts me, I'd be happy to help them reproduce and diagnose the problem.  It might be that Adobe is causing a print driver to crash, but there is no way to know without involvement by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had the problem before this particular file.

Opening and trying to print a different file causes the same error.

Printed OK from Preview as mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! Had same issue and your workaround worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion to print in Preview! None of my pdfs would print from Adobe Acrobat 2017 and I was beginning to think this boxed program I bought in 2020 wasn't going to work anymore and I'd have to pay the monthly subscription fee. I also thought it might have had something to so with upgrading my MacBook Air to Sonoma. But this did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the very latest Acrobat 2023, and it's still a problem.   It's frustrating that nobody at Adobe is showing interest in this problem as it's very reproducable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also updated my macbook and the same thing happened. i could no longer print on my adobe acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the latest MacOS and have the same issue. Can't print anything in PDF and get the same messages. Print preview does work, so that's a good thing for now, but I'm hoping Adobe fixes this pretty major issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to everyone for the "Open in Preview" work-around...saved me so much angst. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines