• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent PNG file pasted into Acrobat Pro has a black background

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been pasting a specific PNG file with transparency in Acrobat Pro for several years with no issues. After an Adobe upgrade, the same image copied then pasted on the following page is reduced in size, has a black background and pastes in the center of the page. Before the upgrade, it would paste the image as it appeared on the prior page and place it in the same location on the page on which my cursor is located.

I don't see a solution that addresses this issue. The best solution so far has been to right click and select Replace Image, then move to the proper location and enlarge.

I thought this would clear up when I upgraded my PC and loaded all new software. Nope. Same result.

My System - Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, Windows 10 (Version 2004 build 19041.985); Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version 2021.001.20155.

Any ideas? Thank you.

[moderator corrected the subject. Changed "back" into "black"]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Hi, if this may help, another way to do it is to import image as layer

Import layers

You can import layers from a PDF or image file into a target PDF. Supported image file formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PCX, PNG, and TIFF.

1. Click the Layers button in the navigation pane

Capture d’écran 2023-09-04 100113.jpg

2. Choose Import As Layer from the options menu

3. In the Import As Layer dialog box, click Browse and locate the file to import. If the source file is a multipage document, enter the page number you want to import in Page Number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I literally tried every other solution posted here but only this one worked! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines