• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Traditional Chinese

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open a series of PDF in Traditional Chinese. I routinely get a pop up stating I need to install the Traditional Chinese Language Support Package.  Installation Fails with a permissions error.

I have tried installing it through the control panel, and it shows no errors, but still not working.

I have tried to install the Asian language and spelling dictionaries, but it fails saying I have the wrong version. Any help is much appreciated.

Adobe 1.png

Adobe 2.png

Adobe 3.png

Adobe 4.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last point: the downloaded language packs are only for the free Acrobat Reasder, they cannot work with paid-for Acrobat. I suggest to try using the Programs Control Panel to add the packa - choose the Modify option. But reboot first, and make sure Acrobat is not running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know about that pack being for free only. 
I have already installed through the modify option, and it still does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

suffered from same problem, and got the answer after coping with this stupid program overnight.

Try to install 2022.x language pack instead of 2023.x despite you have 2023 version Acrobat.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines