• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

turn off cloud storage

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Adobe Acrobat DC, single license version, is it possible to completely turn off cloud storage?  This includes completely turning off even temporary storage of my own files on the cloud?

I read an online document (from a non-Adobe website),

Acrobat DC Disclaimer for Government Customers

that pertained to government customers (which I am not).  This Disclaimer referred to a "Customization Wizard" which could be used to disable particular services, or all services.  Is such a setup "wizard" available to subscribers of the single license version of Adobe Acrobat DC?

This Disclaimer also said an option was to purchase Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and then install the prior version (Acrobat Version 11).  Is this option available for single license users?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Hello Rengr,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you want to disable the Cloud storage services in Acrobat, Is that correct?

You can use the Adobe Customization Wizard to disable the Cloud Storage in Acrobat and freeware Adobe Reader. Please refer to the following KB article to disable the online services Online features — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

You can also refer to Disable online services/features in Acrobat Reader DC?

To kn

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the fix! Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HALLELUIAH !! FOR CHARLIE30404043 !  This has been driving me NUTS!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome!!! A quick fix to such an irritating add-in.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea how to make that work on an iMac?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay!  Thank you so much. That has been irritating me for months.  Appreciate the super easily explained way to fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop Adobe Acrobat From Saving to Cloud

https://youtu.be/LKWbpc4MrBM

In this step-by-step tutorial, Learn How to Disable Cloud Storage | Disable Adobe Cloud | How To Stop Acrobat Pro DC From Saving to Cloud This video is for teaching and helping purposes, My goal is to help you save time so you can spend it on the activities that matter. If you like the video, then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines