Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two different User Interface Acrobat DC Pro

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I have one Adobe Account running on two different computers (laptop/desktop). I do really like the new UI Acrobat in 2022 version. The only issue here is that i cant get it on my second computer. Any ideas/workaround? I can disable the new look under the View menu, but the option is not there on my second Mac to be activated. I have both OS installed at the same day (Clean Install) and both Adobe family istalled from scratch as welll. I am running the latest 22.3.20281.0 build on the latest Mac OS.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You screenshot does not show Acrobat Pro, it shows a web browser running the Acrobat plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure? It says Acrobat on the top left next to the Apple menu icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot shows the new interface of Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this issue now within my team. We have a new employee that we are training and he is on the new interface the rest of the team is on the old. Everyone is updated to 22.003.20282 on Win. All mahcines are running Win11 and we can't find a way to roll him back or us to the newer version. This is really frustrating, also we can't find any documention or guides on the new interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can roll him back:

Amal_0-1661253905077.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved me a lot of time. I use a lot edit and Organize pages functions during the day. The new interface requires more clicks to do the same, its for me a downgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely right. Adobe should not force this "new" interface. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. You helped me got rid of the eye sores. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines