Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to change signature in the Fill & Sign Tool drop down list using Acrobat Pro DC

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to delete a signature in the drop down so that I can add a new one. The delete box is grayed out and won't respond.

invoice.JPG

[Title Edited By Moderator]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020
Dear all, I had a similar issue; unable to change signature in the Fill & Sign Tool drop down list. Then I did this: 1. Close Adobe Reader application 2. Microsoft Windows - Go to Local(C) > Users > User(Yours) > AppData> Roaming> Adobe > Acrobat > DC > Security 3. Rename the below files     reader_fss_signature_initials into XXXreader_fss_signature_initials     reader_fss_signature_initiali into XXXreader_fss_signature_initiali     reader_fss_signature_initialk into XXXreader_fss_signature_init...

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you jfk

... you're a genius it worked!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a super easy way to change your signature which is bizzare that Adobe Support can't provide.

You need to go into your adobe account's preferences > Adobe Online Services > E-signing Settings

Click the link and choose personal preferences on the left hand bar, then choose "My Signatures"

From here you can either just clear the signatures, go back into Adobe and create your new signature or you can update them directly from the website.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the money advice! Thanks justin6579093!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Justins,

This was by far the easiest solution!

SandyW

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines