• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to replace multiple pages in Acrobat Pro DC

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to replace multiple pages in my PDF (just started today).  I am pretty savvy at doing this but for some reason today I can't do it.  I was replacing 9 pages and it only replaced the first page even though my page range was correct.  I tried multiple times and it would only replace the first page.  I ended up deleting and reinserting the pages.  HELP!  I use this feature all the time so I need to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting me know!  I hopefully reposted it correctly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can tell us your operating system and Acrobat version, we may be able to either recreate your issue or find a solution. Also, tell us your workflow to replace the pages.  

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines