• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign pdf forms and receive an APPEARANCE INTEGRITY REPORT

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user that is using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 and she is unable to sign pdf forms, when I check the review details option the "Appearance Integrity" Report shows the following:

-  4000 unrecognized PDF content

- 1001 comment or form field may silently change

- 1008 document contains hidden behaviors

- 1005 the document contains an XFA based form

I uninstalled the software, deleted all remaining folders, removed the certificates, cleared the SSL state, and restarted the computer. After re-installing the software she still have the same problem.

Any assistance is much appreciated 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there signature fields in the XFA forms?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes with the red 'sign here" tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer for this..... I am frustrated and cant figure this out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ldesjardins,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

If you are experincing the simialr issue, could you please help us with some details about the issue.

- Please let us know if the issue occurs with a particular PDF or on all PDFs on which you try to add signature.

- Do you get any error message when you try to add signature? If yes, please share the screenshot of the error.

- What is the current version of the applicaiton and OS installed on your machine? You may take help of the steps provided in the followng help document to check the Acrobat version. https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

- Share the exact workflow you do. It would help us in reprdoucing the issue on our end. 

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as reported in this thread with all PDFs that I try to sign. It just came on recently as I was able to sign before with no issues. I have Adobe Acrobat 2020 (20.001.30025) on Windows 10. I have tried to do a repair instalation and re-installation with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem. Before I could sign any document in adobe, but now I can't. And I have to sign important document that are only allowed to be sign this way...

I also have Windows 10 and the latest version of adobe (21.005.20058.47888).

Could someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joana,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

For better understanding of this issue, could you please confirm the exact steps performed to sign a document, as well as screenshot of the error message. 

Also, have you started experiencing this issue immediately after installing the update?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

Having same issue here.
Started after installing an update.

Basically I follow next steps..

I click..
Adobe Acrobat DC..Tools..Certificates(open)..select document..Digitally sign..select Digital ID(Continue)..select a rectangular shape where to apply the signioture..Sign(that's where the issue is.. Sign is dark blue but doesn't work).

By clicking the Review above Sign...it shows
Appearance Integrity report..
Report code: 4000
Descrption: unrecognized pdf content

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe Acrobat latest patch has been released 21.007.20099 . You can download it manually from here https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using the latest version of adobe reader. still i face the same issue.

Gowtham222794256c72_0-1639654639446.pngGowtham222794256c72_1-1639654683473.png

I signed this document using adobe sign. For that also i am getting issue with integrity report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines