unwanted frame boxes in pdf

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cursor klicke ein solcher Rahmen erstellt wird und die Markierung dann oft für diesen Rahmen erstellt wird. Markierungen darüber hinaus "hängen" dann und das macht die Kommentierung und Markierung insgesamt auch etwas nervig Wie kann ich diesen Rahmen wieder los werden? Die Verlinkung hatte ich wieder entfernt und Adobe auch wieder neu gestartet, aber das Probem bleibt leider bestehen. Über eine Lösung oder eine Idee hierzu würde ich mich sehr freuen

clear

738 / 5.000

Übersetzungsergebnisse

I have the problem that in my pdf documents now (after I put a link on another page) frame boxes are displayed in various places: Screenshot.PNG

Additionally, if I click somewhere with the cursor, such a frame is created and the e.g. marking is then often created for the content of the frame. Markings beyond that "hang" and overall that makes working on documents a bit annoying overall. 

How can I get rid of this frame boxes?
I already removed the link and restarted Adobe, but unfortunately the problem persists. I would be very happy about a solution or an idea for this. 

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂 
TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF , General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022-07-23_18-49-43.png

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - unfortunately my computer crashed, closed all documents, autosaving doesn't work, the stored documents from before are shown as not existing, which also is due for the problem with the frame as well 🙂 So the crahs still has an advantage, but I will keep your explanation in mind and thanks again 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>> which also is due for the problem with the frame as well

I don't think so

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines