• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade from Acrobat 2017 Standard (perpetual) to 2020 Standard (perpetual)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I purchase and download the upgrade to Acrobat 2020 Standard (perpetual)? I can't find it anywhere on the Adobe site. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , 12 hours ago 12 hours ago

I contacted Adobe by phone and found out that I could purchase Acrobat 2020 Standard Upgrade from one of their approved resellers found at  https://adobe.my.salesforce-sites.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en. So, I'm all set. I appreciate everyone's replies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems Acrobat 2020 has now been replaced by Acrobat Classic, which appears to be the Pro version, and its license is for 3 years (ie. not perpetual)... So I guess it's no longer possible to upgrade from the earlier versions. But contact Adobe directly for a definite answer. I can't keep track of all the changes they're doing to their licenses and product names any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I agree, they have made things so complicated, even to contact them directly. I'll get in touch and see what they say. The only other reply I got to my post was a DM from some guy who just joined the community a few days ago. His message tried to make it seem he was from Adobe support, but the message definitely wasn't professionally written and gave me an outlook.com email address to message for help. If he was legit, I'd think he would have posted a reply here, not to mention the email address would have been an adobe.com address. I reported that message to the community overseers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 100% a scam. Adobe employees are tagged as such with "Adobe Employee" under their name, and will only use @adobe.com email addresses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jon38443625bv5k 

The Report button is the small ellipses in the upper right. If you haven't deleted the message yet, then report the spammer.

janee_0-1720281094744.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
12 hours ago 12 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I contacted Adobe by phone and found out that I could purchase Acrobat 2020 Standard Upgrade from one of their approved resellers found at  https://adobe.my.salesforce-sites.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en. So, I'm all set. I appreciate everyone's replies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines