• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the Action Wizard tool in Acrobat Pro DC to convert multiple files to PDF/A

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having trouble converting multiple PDF files using the action wizard tool in Acrobat Pro DC to PDF/A. The process is set up correctly however after the first file finishes the batch process stops and outputs the following error "The dimensions of this page are out of range. Page content might be truncated."

dimensions.png

It also sometimes recieves the additionl error "insufficient data for an image"

insufficient data.png

 The first file does convert to PDF/A fine, so the problem is that the batch process ends (not pauses).

I have tried using the preflight tool and the save tool both throw up the same error.

Does anyone no a better way to batch convert PDFs to PDF/A in acrobat or a way to disable or prevent the error from occuring?

Things I have tried as a prerequisite that didnt work:

scan optimization

web optimization

rotating all the pages to the same direction

checking the file size on all pages

croping

sanitizing

removing document structure compression.

Things that do work but have terrible results:

exporting to tiff then reimporting to pdf

exporting to post script then reimporting back to pdf.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Just an update, I tested the default action wizard action (archive documents) that comes with acrobat on another coworkers computer and recieved the same error. We are both using brand new instillations of acrobat pro dc (version 2022.001.20085).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines