• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Acrobat

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly, I am no longer able to view Acrobat alongside any other app window. I usually work with Indesign and Acrobat windows open side by side. Today, eveytime I open Acrobat it makes Indesign or Mail or Safari windows disappear. I can still open other apps alongside Indesign however. I really need to be able to see Acrobat and Indesign windows at the same time. Can anyone help resolve this new issue? Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By chance did you click on the green circle in the top left corner of Acrobat? That will take Acrobat into full screen mode, hiding everything else. InDesign does not have that capability.

Try hovering over and then option + hovering over the little green circle to see the various view options.

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 11.00.42 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks but no. It's only taking up a portion of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines